City of Venice - Fire Station 1 and City Hall Expansion
This project demolished the old Fire Station 1 and constructed a new fire station and provides a 5,000 SF addition to City Hall. The addition provides connectivity to City Hall and upgrades will include: ADA, Security, and energy efficiency. Internal space modifications provide additional work staff stations, improvements to functionality and additional public meeting space.
The project will include:
- Chiller Plant to supply both facilities
- On and off-street parking
- Secured, fenced parking area
- Improved pedestrian and vehicular circulation
- Site improvements, landscaping, sidewalks, lighting and drainage